2009-07-02

It's ok to L.O.V.E.

Sometimes I feel like Im in Love
Like someone, love somebody or admire ...
so many feelings ... sometimes I can't define it and get lost in these uncertainty

but I just know 

I will want to see the one
I will miss the one
I will image the reunion
and really looking forward to having that day

Is it called "Love?"
I don't care if he is single or not
if he is old or young 
I don't care who he is

Love is just to Love
It's a feeling that you can't cheat yourself & you can't control

Love someone doesn't mean you need to have it all
when you can be around and watch the one
when you can show the support 
when you feel happy of doing it

when you know there is a line that you can't cross and you won't cross

there is still something ... something between us



Something about us - DAFTPUNK

It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life

No comments: