2009-07-01

Partouze @ TPE 2009.0625

Finally, Partouze presents in Taipei , Taiwan!
It is our hometown so everyone wants do this perfect in own city.
New poster designs in different cities. Every time is new time!





Nice Japanese group : Nao San! Meg aks Trip & Music Producer Eric..
but where is party girl Mai Chian & Fantastic crazy girl Yuki??


Deem HK also joined this event! Laz hit the town!

Today's DJ really do the good music!
I got his CD~ Yabiiii


Meg made a Tatoo for me! I really need to get a real tatoo on my body~


It's show Time! Reach is so so lucky ~ I think every guy envy him~


The super sexy girl "Akemi" with Famous Japanese Photographer Yonehara Yasumasa








Everyone got so tired after the event!
We prepare for the show in order to bring the audience the best stuff
and introduce the morden art to the Media
It's the interesting view of sexy girls with graffiti

Thank you for Deem & SOL for organizing this event

The happiest thing for me is that: I met so wonderful people
I think I am also a lucky girl~

I will miss you guys~ My fantastic groupie "Meg, Yuki, Mai Chian, Eric, Nao, Sean, Laz, Yone, Yohko!"
See you guys soon in Japan & HK!


No comments: